Private, confidential data is most at risk after IT assets are decommissioned.
It’s not your current IT assets that pose the biggest threat of a data breach. It’s the equipment you retire and decommission. Data is stolen from technology that’s disposed of, stolen or lost 70% of the time. Choosing Synetic for your IT asset disposition (ITAD) is critical to protecting your data because that’s when data is most vulnerable.
Breaches have serious legal, financial and public relations consequences.
Federal acts and regulations mandate how data is treated. Failure to follow the law and prove your due diligence lands you in serious legal, financial and public relations trouble. After investing resources to protect your data while your equipment is in use, the last thing you want is to be unable to prove due diligence in protecting data after assets are retired. With Synetic’s audited, certified data destruction, recycling and reporting processes, you know you’re in compliance and data is safely destroyed.
Recycled, remarketed, or reused – Synetic Technologies actively follows the best path to protect the environment and promote sustainability. Your electronics waste travels through EPA-complaint channels, not to landfills or developing countries.
Uncertified technology recyclers are dangerous.
Uncertified technology recyclers are dangerous to your business’s data, everyone you have data on and the environment. Synetic responsibly and ethically handles your retired IT assets, the data and the materials contained in the equipment. We do it by the book because we’re certified and it’s the right thing to do.
ITAD and ITAM should be responsive, flexible and tailored.
Synetic’s ITAD and IT asset management (ITAM) services are easy, accessible and efficient for our clients. We deliver customer intensive services, liability protection and out-of-box centric solutions across all of your platforms and organizational departments. It’s how we build enduring relationships and confidence through unmatched service and value add propositions under certified practices in data security and responsible recycling.
- ISO® 14001:2004
- VBE (Veteran Business Enterprise)
- One time, one location pick up
- Full-service managed programs
- Project management of ITAD services
- Asset auditing in one or multiple locales
- Multiple site coordination
- Data sanitization
- Packaging and shipping
- Stringent chain-of-custody
- Maximum ROI on depreciated IT assets
- Kansas City, Missouri headquarters
- Competitive advantage over coastal firms
- Central location minimizes asset recovery costs to maximize ROI
- MRR (Microsoft Registered Refurbisher)
- Audited QEH&S programs
- Vetted and audited transportation procedures
- Prevent pollution, injury and ill health
- Reuse, remarket, recycle, dispose strategy
- Manage focus materials
- Audited compliance to industry legal requirements
- Open communication policies